Deep Tissue Massage
Deep-tissue massage is a specific type of massage therapy that concentrates on the deep layers of muscle and fascia in the body; and recommended by many doctors as a treatment option. By using deep finger pressure and slow, firm strokes, deep tissue massage is used to treat a variety of physical ailments.
Swedish massage therapy involves mild, moderate or deeper strokes on the back, arms, legs, neck and other body parts to target tissues and muscles for maximal pain relief, stress release and relaxation.
Swedish massage helps promote healing while targeting pain, injuries, stress and stiffness using gliding, kneading, tapping, friction and light shaking—designed to ease back pain and help relaxation.
Reiki is a spiritual, vibrational healing practice used to promote balance throughout the human system. Reiki works with the subtle vibrational field thought to surround and penetrate the body.
Reiki treatment is usually facilitated by light, non-manipulative touch to a clothed recipient.
- Gentle technique for releasing muscle/joint tension and tissue restriction.
- Promotes balance while decreasing stress
- Effective relief for headaches, TMJD, back and neck pain
- Releases muscle tension
- Provides deep pain relief
- Loosens scar tissue and lengthens muscles
- Good for chronic and overuse injuries
- Helps eliminate chronic pain
- Increases muscle mobility
- Improved joint movement
- Helps reduce chronic injuries
- Light to medium pressure
- Promotes circulation and lymph movement
- Good for stress-related conditions and chronic pain
- Very gentle
- Deep Relaxation
- Improved sleep
- Accelerate Healing
Trigger Point Therapy
- Relieves a tight area within muscle tissue causing pain in other areas of body
- Uses cycles of isolated pressure and release
- Helps naturally manage pain and stress from chronic injuries
Online booking, coming in the future...